List of People Who Got Rich from Doing Crypto Trading
The following are some of the popular personalities who became rich by doing cryptocurrency trading.
- Satoshi Nakamoto – It still remains a mystery who Satoshi Nakamoto really is. However, they are widely accepted as the individual who first created Bitcoin. The recent estimates anticipate that Nakamoto possesses 1 million digital currencies, making Satoshi Nakamoto definitely the richest in cryptocurrency.
- Brian Armstrong – He is the chief executive of the US’s biggest crypto exchange, that is Coinbase Global. He along with Fred Ehrsam, an old currency trader created Coinbase in 2012. Coinbase has been made public in an instantaneous presentation on Nasdaq on April 2021, in shortly achieving a marketplace capitalization of 100 billion dollars. Armstrong holds a share of approximately 19% in Coinbase, and it is expected that has a 14.7-billion-dollar net worth.
- Vitalik Buterin – He is the co-founder of Ethereum. This 27-year-old has managed to become the youngest cryptocurrency billionaire in the world. He has a net worth of about $1.6 billion.
- Chris Larsen – He is the co-founder and chairman of Ripple and the XRP. Ripple considers multinational company American Express and Spanish multinational financial services company Santander among its numerous customers. It is estimated that Chris Larsen has a net worth of $6 billion.
- John McAfee – The crypto industry is now very excited with John McAfee, who can be seen everywhere these days. He is most often seen on television or discussing digital currencies and his latest venture “Fusion.”
- Sam Bankman-Fried – He is considered as one of the richest people in cryptocurrency, owing to his Bahamian cryptocurrency exchange FTX and quantitative trading firm, Alameda Research. Sam Bankman-Fried introduced FTX in 2019, which is regarded as one of the top exchanges for buying and selling cryptocurrency derivatives. FTX collected $900 million from the venture capital firm, Coinbase Ventures, and Japanese multinational conglomerate holding company SoftBank Group in July 2021 near to an $18 billion valuation, which has made Bankman-Fried one of the richest people under the age of 30 in history. He has an estimated net worth of $26.5 billion.
- Fred Ehrsam – He is a business executive and co-creator of a crypto-focused investment firm Paradigm. He along with Brian Armstrong created Coinbase. He has a net worth of $3.5 billion.
- James Altucher – He is one of the popular and most admired professionals in the cryptocurrency industry today. James Altucher’s blog post provides readers sensible recommendations on how they can start investing, purchasing, or selling digital currencies. He has an ability to make complicated topics smooth to recognize without sacrificing morality or reliability.
- Brad Garlinghouse – Brad Garlinghouse is the CEO of Ripple Labs and the provider of XRP. He holds a reported 6.3% share of the organization and an extra distribution package in XRP tokens. It is anticipated that he has a net worth of $3 billion.
Matthew Roszak – He now holds the position as chairman of Blog, a leading blockchain technology company, and an initial-stage investor in cryptocurrency establishments. He has a net worth of $1.5 billion.